- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Share This Space controls this Site from the U.A.E. Share This Space makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Share This Space will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Share This Space through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Share This Space to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Share This Space to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Share This Space. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Share This Space Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Share This Space’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Share This Space will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Share This Space has no control over these sites or the content within them. Share This Space does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Share This Space does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Share This Space for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Share This Space may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Share This Space will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Share This Space’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Share This Space or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Share This Space’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES.
Share This Space MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. Share This Space ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER.
Share This Space SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF Share This Space HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF Share This Space WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Share This Space, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Share This Space an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Share This Space may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Share This Space for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Share This Space. Any communication or materials you send to Share This Space will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Share This Space for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Share This Space is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
DELIVERY POLICY. www.sharethisspace.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE. Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CREATING A LISTING ON SHARE THIS SPACE.AE
The user hereinafter referred to as "FIRST PARTY" and Share This Space hereinafter referred to as "SECOND PARTY".
By creating a listing on this website the user enters into an agreement with Share This Space on the following terms and conditions:
That the SHARE THIS SPACE is hereby authorized and empowered to act for and in behalf of the Space Provider in matters pertaining to the business of the latter, and more specifically the following acts;
- to look for, bring in and sign up clients for spaces being offered by the user through the listing feature on the website.
- to cause the generation of credible leads to the identification of potential clients.
- to promote the nature of the business of the user in all media by which t has access with.
Payments of fees
The payment of booking fees equal to 10% or AED500 (whichever is higher) is due on every successful booking brokered through Share This Space (no limited to online bookings but also offline bookings that may occur as a result of introductions by Share This Space).
No fault provision
That all the contracts and/or agreements entered into by the user with the proprietor/s or authorized representative/s of the introduced party introduced by Share This Space will be under the name, account of and shall be deemed contracts of the former, enforceable against its own property and assets;
That the SECOND PARTY is free from any and all liability/s arising from all claims from all agreements, contracts, representations and/or deals consummated between the FIRST PARTY with those proprietor/s or authorized representative/s of the introduced party brought in through the former;
That the FIRST PARTY undertakes not to conduct any and all forms of business relationship with all entities referred by the SECOND PARTY which was rejected by the former;
Use of acquired information
That the FIRST PARTY allows the SECOND PARTY to document through still photography or moving pictures all activities the former will undertake to consummate the investment scheme with the proprietor/s or authorized representative/s of the introduced party, to be uploaded and/or posted in any social media platform, electronic or otherwise, for the sole purpose of creating awareness for the SECOND PARTY and the nature of the business it is involved into;
Operability of the agreement
That the powers herein conferred upon the SECOND PARTY shall be considered subsisting so long as they are not expressly revoked in writing by the FIRST PARTY;
Prior agreements and understanding
That this agreement constitutes the entire agreement among the PARTIES and supersedes any prior understandings, agreements, or representations by or among the PARTIES, written or oral, that may have related in any way to the subject matter hereof;
Amendments and waivers
That no amendment or waiver of any provision of this agreement shall be valid unless the same shall be in writing and signed by both PARTIES. No waiver by any party of any default, misrepresentation or breach of warranty or covenant hereunder, whether intentional or not, shall be deemed to extend to any prior or subsequent default, misrepresentation or breach of warranty or covenant hereunder or affect in any way any rights arising by virtue of any prior or subsequent such occurrence;
That this agreement and all of the provisions hereof shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the PARTIES and their respective successors and permitted assigns;
That this agreement shall not confer any rights or remedies upon any party other than the PARTIES herein and their respective successors and permitted assigns;
That the construction of this agreement, the rule of construction that a document is to be construed most strictly against a party who prepared the same shall not be applied, it being agreed that all PARTIES have participated in the preparation of the final form of this agreement;
Venue and jurisdiction
That this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
That the PARTIES agreed that venue for any action, suit, litigation or other proceeding arising out of or in any way relating to this agreement, or the matters referred to therein, shall be the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
That the PARTIES hereby waives and agrees not to assert by way of motion, as a defense, or otherwise, in any suit, action or proceeding, any claim that (i) the suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or (ii) the venue of the suit, action or proceeding is improper;
That if any provision in this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby;
That except as otherwise specifically provided in this agreement, each party will bear its own expenses, including fees and disbursements of legal counsel, accountants, financial advisors and other professional advisors, incurred in connection with the preparation, negotiation, execution, delivery and performance of this agreement;
Service of process
That all notices, requests, demands, consents, instructions or other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing, mailed or delivered to each party at the respective addresses of the parties as set forth in this agreement, or at such other address as the recipient shall have furnished to the other party in writing;
That this agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument;
That the titles of the articles, section, and subsections of this agreement are for convenience only, and do not define or limit the contents.